You Can't Go Wrong! At Jim Sigel
That’s not just a slogan, it’s what you’ll discover when you come to Jim Sigel. Here are just a few reasons why you really can’t go wrong at Jim Sigel.
- Three great brands, Chevrolet, Honda and Nissan, at one convenient location. You can shop top brands, compare models, take test drives all at Jim Sigel. We have five of America’s ten best-selling models for you to compare.
- Certified and pre-owned vehicles too. And those used vehicles are conveniently located right here at 1601 N.E. 7th Street, along with all our new vehicles. So if you’re not sure if your next vehicle is going to be pre-owned or new, you can compare and look at the same convenient location.
- At Jim Sigel, you’ll save time, money and hassle. First, there’s no need to drive all over town trying to compare one model at one dealership to another at a different dealership. At Jim Sigel you can do it all, with one salesperson, at one location. That saves time and hassle. And saving money is easy with special sale prices posted right in the cars. It doesn’t get any easier.
- Full-service collision and paint repair. That’s right we have a body shop too. Proudly spraying eco-friendly water-borne paint, just like the factories use. For little dents or big bangs, tell your insurance company you’re taking your vehicle to Jim Sigel.
- We’re family-owned, family-operated, and we’re in Grants Pass! No big corporation pulling the strings. Our name is on the sign, and we’re here in the dealership. We’ll treat you like family. We’re friendly, not fancy. And we love Grants Pass and the small town atmosphere here. We think you’ll really enjoy the experience of buying and having your vehicle serviced here.
That’s why we say, “You Can’t Go Wrong!” at Jim Sigel.
Please speak with our trade advisor for more information.